Terms and Conditions for Tickets:
- All tickets are non-refundable but may be transferable. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded.
- To gain entry to the event, please present a physical ticket or provide the will call name at the door.
- Ticket transfers are permitted, allowing you to transfer your ticket to another guest for the same event. However, this option is only available until the start time of the event. Once the event has commenced, ticket transfers are no longer allowed.
- Refund requests will only be considered if they are made within 24 hours of the original ticket purchase.
- To request a refund or inquire further about our ticketing policies, please contact us via email. You can find our contact information on the contact page of our website.
Please ensure you read and understand these terms before purchasing tickets. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to reach out to us using the contact details provided on our website. Thank you for choosing to attend our event! We look forward to seeing you there.
Concert Seating and Attendance
There are no assigned or reserve seating at our events. Seating is at a first-come-first-serve basis. Please note, patrons do not have a guaranteed seat at our events if they arrive late. The YAO reserves the right to sell additional tickets to fill seats at the start of an event. We highly advise patrons to plan ahead. High and/or full capacity concerts take place in September, October, and December.
All merchandise items can be returned within 3 days of purchase. Items which have been damaged and/or used will not be refunded. Please send us an email for more information by visiting the contact page.