As the only tuition-free orchestra program in Las Vegas, the Young Artists Orchestra relies heavily on patron and volunteer support. Your donations not only assist the YAO in enriching the lives of students through participation in music programs, but also help the YAO as an effective cultural resource within the community for keeping music education alive. Our young artists benefit from performance opportunities, enhanced leadership skills, collaborative training, and work ethic. Moreover, YAO musicians become better individuals that benefit our community.
All monetary donations, non-monetary donations, advertisement sponsorship, and/or corporate sponsorship are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Quick ways to support YAO:
- Consider becoming a Friends Donor with a donation of up to $100
- Consider advertising your local business within our programs/website
- Give a gift in Memorandum or Honor of a friend, loved one, student or conductor (gifts are considered unrestricted unless otherwise noted by the donor)
- Ask your employer about matching your gift to YAO – contact your Human Resources department
- Host a house party in support of YAO with your friends. Fill out the contact form below for more information.
Corporate Sponsor Support:
- Corporate sponsorship is one of the best ways to support LVYAO. Donation categories start from our Partner Sponsor level ($1,000) and go up to our Season Presenting level ($15,000 or more). All levels are highlighted in our Sponsors Page. Interested in being a Corporate Sponsor? Send us an by filling out the contact form below, and we’ll send you our complete Sponsor Packet.
- Do you want to be a part of one of Las Vegas’ most important arts organizations? There are many ways you can take part in the YAO. Volunteers help with concert organization, marketing, fundraising, and much more. Do your part and become a member of the Las Vegas Young Artists Orchestra.
There are many ways you can support the Las Vegas Young Artists Orchestra. From volunteering to giving financially, we rely on your generosity to fund our music programs.