The YAO Instrument Bank is an instrument loan program that allows young artists to benefit from the use of high-quality instruments that otherwise would not be available to them. Instruments in the YAO Instrument Bank range from fine student level stringed instruments to high quality bows. The goal of this program is to unite YAO students with high quality instruments that encourages their growth as musicians and enables them to reach their full potential. The YAO does not provide support for the private purchase of instruments.
- Students must be a current YAO student in either the Academy or Symphony programs
- Students must be at least 13 years of age
- Students must have complete support from their parent/guardian and are responsible for instrument care, maintenance, and insurance by reimbursing the YAO for their current policy
- (7) High Quality Professional Violins
- (2) High Quality Professional Violas and (1) Student Viola
- (1) High Quality Professional Cello and (1) Professional Cello Bow